nanotechnology allows us to create and manipulate materials and devices with precise size.
nanotechnology is the science and engineering of nanometer scale objects. Specifically, nanotechnology allows us to create and manipulate materials and devices with precise size, shape and properties. The ability to make or alter nano-sized structures has the potential to enable the development of new and improved products with valuable industrial applications.
St.herb Pueraria Nanosome St.herb Pueraria Nanosome
Nanoparticles are small lipid vesicles in the range of nanometers (10-9m). A nanometer is one billionth of a meter,the width of six hydrogen atoms, or about 100,000th the size of a single grain of sand. The best way to characterize them is to compare them with liposomes and emulsions. Liposomes and nanoparticles are of comparable size. Both occur in the range from 20 to 1000 nm in diameter. Whereas liposomes are composed of one or more bilayer membranes, nanoparticles are formed by a single layered shell.
Liposomes are filled with water and therefore are typical carriers for hydrophilic substances. On the other side, nanoparticles are filled with oil and lend themselves ideally as carriers for lipophilic agents or organic agents.The core of the nanoparticles can contain a wide variety of different cosmetic oils (pueraria mirifica extract) and lipophilic agents (vitamin A palmitate, vitamin E acetate, UV filters, and fragrance). The chemical stability of these ingredients (against oxidation) can be enhanced by their encapsulation into nanoparticles.
Nanoparticles are small lipid vesicles formed by a monolayer of phospholipids. Whereas liposomes are typical carriers for water substances, nanoparticles are the ideal delivery system to transport and protect organic agents.
Nanoparticles are very stable and have a high affinity to the skin. Therefore, an enhanced bioavailability of the encapsulated material to the skin is achieved.
Liposomes are used to carry and protect hydrophilic agents. Water soluble agents are enclosed into liposomes if they are present during the preparation. However, some part of the material always remains in the outer phase. In addition to water soluble substances, also amphiphilic and lipophilic substances can be loaded into liposomes to some extent. Amphiphilic molecules stick to the membrane whereas lipophilic substances can be incorporated into the hydrophobic part of the bilayer. Usually such molecules have a negative influence on the stability of the liposomes. In contrast to liposomes, nanoparticles are a much ideal carrier system to transport and protect lipophilic agents and St.herb Nano Breast Cream is harmony combination of Nanotechnology and the timeless Thai herb, Pueraria Mirifica. Nanosomes are oxidation stable compound which expands the cellular substructure and promotes development of the lobules and alveoli of the breasts. You can instantly experience Natural Breast Enlargement & Firmness. Nanosomes are protected from Surface & bulk erosion also, this feature provides added advantage – Toning of Breast Skin, visible cleavage, radiant texture of breast skin & protection from free radicals.
- The core of the particles can contain a wide variety of different cosmetic oils and organic agents.
- Stable and be able to penetrate into the top layers of the skin.
- Protect organic agents and transport them to the target organ.
- Nanosomes are small lipid vesicles.
- Nanosome penetrate through the outer skin into the inner skin.
- Surface and bulk erosion do not occur during the process.
- Nanosomes will deliver much lesser active ingredient with its core directly to the target organ.
- Nanosomes are used to carry and protect lipophilic agents and organic agents.
- Nanoparticles are formed by a single layered shell.
- Liposomes are much larger than nanosomes in size.
- Liposomes particles penetrate through the outer skin into the inner skin.
- Surface erosion cause deterioration.
- Liposomes will deliver much lesser active ingredient in the inner skin layer.
- Liposomes are used to carry and protect hydrophilic agents.
- Liposomes are composed of one or more bilayer membranes.